So, today I thought I'd make a recipe for something which we all know and love (unless you are eeevil and strange! If so, get outa here, punk!).
We're making...
Hummous!
Though, you should have guessed it by the title, silly!
Though, you should have guessed it by the title, silly!
So! I say, let's get started! I'm going to start making my hummous as soon as I publish this wee post.
You can follow me, though! At each stage I'm going to be taking a picture for you to see.
The recipe I'm using is this one.
The music to have playing in the background when this post is fully completed is this wonderful song. If you want, you can play this instead (you may want to play this one through first to grasp its craziness!). If you don't have it playing in the background, we can't have our scoop of happy with our icecream! Nuuu!
Okay! See you in a few minutes!
********
UPDATE!
Let's get started, then. :]







You can follow me, though! At each stage I'm going to be taking a picture for you to see.
The recipe I'm using is this one.
The music to have playing in the background when this post is fully completed is this wonderful song. If you want, you can play this instead (you may want to play this one through first to grasp its craziness!). If you don't have it playing in the background, we can't have our scoop of happy with our icecream! Nuuu!
Okay! See you in a few minutes!
********
UPDATE!
Let's get started, then. :]
Firstly, I gathered all my ingredients, a chopping board, a hand blender and a knife.
Upon washing the chickpeas, I found a little green one. Suffice it to say, he wasn't allowed in. ;)
So, I got all of my hummus ingredients together in my dip-making bowl!
To start with, it did NOT look tasty!
But then, of course, it started to work! YUM!
But within a minute or two of blending, I had myself some nice hummous!
I wasn't too sure of the taste, so I added a touch more lemon and another clove of garlic to the stuff. Then I plopped it into this here bowl to make it look all pretty. :]
How easy was that! I even made myself some nice carrot sticks to go with it.
Do it yourself! It's *really* easy!






That is seriously strange. I literally just opened a container of Trader Joe's hummus and was taking a bite when I opened your blog. LOL We're meant to be friends! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat looks SO yummy! :o)
ReplyDelete